Mia Mayhem and the super switcheroo / by Kara West ; illustrated by Leeza Hernandez.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lower Macungie Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lower Macungie Library||JUV SER MIA (Text)||33400001505448||Juvenile Series||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534484399
- ISBN: 1534484396
- ISBN: 9781534484405
- ISBN: 153448440X
- Physical Description: 119 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First Little Simon paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little Simon, 2021.
After a weird storm, Mia's superpowers are transferred to her best friend, Eddie, and she gets to train him to use them at her secret school.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5 - 9. Little Simon.
Grades K-1. Little Simon.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ability > Juvenile fiction.
Superheroes > Juvenile fiction.
Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: