A longer fall / Charlaine Harris.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lower Macungie Library.
- 3 of 7 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lower Macungie Library||FIC HAR (Text)||33400001474660||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481494953 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1481494953 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 291 pages : map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Saga Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Saga Press, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"In this second thrilling installment of the Gunnie Rose series, Lizbeth Rose is hired onto a new crew for a seemingly easy protection job, transporting a crate into Dixie, just about the last part of the former United States of America she wants to visit. But what seemed like a straight-forward job turns into a massacre as the crate is stolen. Up against a wall in Dixie, where social norms have stepped back into the last century, Lizbeth has to go undercover with an old friend to retrieve the crate as what's inside can spark a rebellion, if she can get it back in time."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic paraphernalia > Transportation > Fiction.
United States > Forecasting > Fiction.
Alternative histories (Fiction)
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: