Penny and her sled / Kevin Henkes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lower Macungie Library.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lower Macungie Library||JUV HEN (Text)||33400001456873||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062934536 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062934538 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780062934543 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0062934546 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 56 pages : color illustrations ; 22cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
"When Penny, a sweet and curious mouse, gets a new sled, she can’t wait to use it. But there’s one big problem—there’s no snow! Patiently, Penny waits and watches for the snow to appear. She puts on her scarf and hat. She sleeps with her mittens. Maybe if she’s ready, the snow will finally come. But day after day, the snow does not arrive. Finally, Penny decides she will use her sled for other things—it’s too wonderful not to! With a little imagination, the sled becomes a bridge for her glass animals to cross. It becomes a bed for her doll, Rose. It becomes a magic carpet that takes Penny and Rose on adventures all around the world. And as Penny waits for a snowfall that may never appear, she learns all about the power of patience, imagination, play . . . and spring!" -- Amazon.
A Junior Library Guild Selection.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sleds > Juvenile fiction.
Patience > Juvenile fiction.
Mice > Juvenile fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: