The charm bracelet / Emily Rodda ; illustrations by Raoul Vitale.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lower Macungie Library.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lower Macungie Library||JUV SER FAI (Text)||33400001505935||Juvenile Series||Checked Out||05/13/2021|
- ISBN: 9780060095833
- ISBN: 0060095830
- ISBN: 0060095849 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060095840
- Physical Description: 113 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 
- Copyright: ©2000
Sequel: The flower fairies.
"Originally published under the name Mary-Anne Dickinson as The storytelling charms series 1994"--T.p. verso.
School Library Journal
When Jessie searches for her ill grandmother's missing charm bracelet, she is led to a magical world and finds she has a reason and right to be there.
|Target Audience Note:||
4.4 Follett Library Resources
3-6 Follett Library Resources
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.3 2 2 69074
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandmothers > Fiction.
Fairies > Fiction.
Bracelets > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: