I see you see / Richard Jackson ; illustrated by Patrice Barton.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lower Macungie Library.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lower Macungie Library||EASY JAC (Text)||33400001506909||Juvenile Display||Checked Out||05/13/2021|
- ISBN: 9781481492003 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1481492004 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
"A Caitlyn Dlouhy book."
Jonah tags along when Maise takes the dog, Tinker, out, and he turns their walk into an exercise in imagination.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Neighborhoods > Juvenile fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: