Who was Confucius? / by Michael Burgan ; illustrated by Robert Squier.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lower Macungie Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lower Macungie Library||JUV BIO CONFUCIUS (Text)||33400001505331||Juvenile Biography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781524788735 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1524788732 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781524788742 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1524788740 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 108 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Workshop, 
- Copyright: 2020
"An official WHOHQ book" -- Cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 108).
"Born in 551 BC, Confucius was a young man when he set his heart and mind on learning as much as he could. By his thirties, he'd become a brilliant teacher who shared his knowledge of several subjects, including arithmetic, history, and poetry, with his students. Confucius wanted to make sure that everyone in China had access to an education and devoted his whole life to learning and teaching so he could transform and improve society. His lessons--now known as Confucianism--are practiced by over six million people in the world"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Confucius > Juvenile literature.
Philosophers > China > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Teachers > China > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: