Send for me / Lauren Fox.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lower Macungie Library.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lower Macungie Library||FIC FOX (Text)||33400001508988||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||04/24/2021|
- ISBN: 9781101947807 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1101947802 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 259 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2021.
"Read with Jenna" -- Front cover.
"From the author of the highly praised Days of Awe, a sweeping, achingly beautiful work of historical fiction that moves between Germany on the eve of World War II and present day Wisconsin, unspooling a story of love, longing, and the powerful bonds of family."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jews > Germany > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Wisconsin > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: