Dark horses : a novel / Susan Mihalic.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lower Macungie Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lower Macungie Library||FIC MIH (Text)||33400001507410||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||05/04/2021|
- ISBN: 9781982133849
- ISBN: 1982133848
- Physical Description: 344 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scout Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scout Press, 2021.
Fifteen-year-old equestrian prodigy Roan Montgomery struggles to reclaim her life from her abusive father, who demands strict obedience in all aspects of her life inside and outside of the riding arena.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Fiction.
Horsemen and horsewomen > Fiction.
Sexually abused children > Fiction.
Dysfunctional families > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: