The Ghoul / written by Tagheed A. Najjar ; illustrations by Hassan Manasra ; translated from Arabic by Michel Moushabeck.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lower Macungie Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lower Macungie Library||EASY NAJ (Text)||33400001474322||Juvenile Display||Checked Out||07/01/2020|
- ISBN: 1623719259
- ISBN: 9781623719258
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: Northampton, MA : Crocodile Books, an imprint of Interlink Publishing Group, Inc., 2020.
- Copyright: ℗♭2020
The villagers are afraid of the "Ghoul." For years, they've tiptoed around the village for fear of disturbing it. The monster doesn't look like them, and it is believed to eat humans. One day, the brave Hassan embarks on a dangerous mission to face the long-feared Ghoul. When Hassan finally meets the Ghoul living on top of the mountain, he discovers that the Ghoul is just as terrified of people as they are of him. Hassan and the Ghoul realize that they can still be friends, despite their differences.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fear > Juvenile fiction.
Prejudices > Juvenile fiction.
Monsters > Juvenile fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: