Bo and the dragon-pup / Rebecca Elliott.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lower Macungie Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lower Macungie Library||JUV SER UNI (Text)||33400001475113||Juvenile Series||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338323382 (pbk. ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1338323385 (pbk. ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781338323405 (hardcover ;alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1338323407 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 72 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Branches/Scholastic Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2020
Rainbow Tinseltail (called Bo) has never actually seen a dragon, but when things start going missing from Sparklegrove School for Unicorns all clues seem to point to a dragon pup called Scorch--but when Scorch does not return to the dragon caves, Bo and her friends become worried that he has gotten lost in the forest and they set out to find their new friend.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Unicorns > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Diaries > Juvenile fiction.
Lost articles > Juvenile fiction.
Missing persons > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: